Friday, January 15, 2016

In his memory

Time goes by so fast. It just seems like yesterday that we talked. It's already been over two years since you've gone but here I am still remembering you. I miss you but I guess you already know that. All the times we talked, joked are still fresh in my mind. I never thought I would miss you so much. I thought I had moved on. But looks like I never did. Life would be so different if only u were here. Sometimes I still feel your presence. In the early days after you were gone I feared that presence. Now, I expect it. I want it. It somehow makes me feel secured. I couldn't tell you what I felt because I myself didn't know it. Now, that I know it you are gone. Gone so far that memories of you is all I have. Those memories will always be with me. I am thankful to have ever known you. You did give me a FOREVER within the numbered days.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete